Table of Contents
- 1. What does ping mean in gaming?
- 2. What does ping mean in among us?
- 3. Why can I not ping people in discord?
- 4. How do I ping a role with ID?
- 5. How do you get a bot to mention a role?
- 6. How do I find my role ID?
- 7. What is Yagpdb XYZ?
- 8. How do I control Yagpdb XYZ?
- 9. Can I rename mee6?
- 10. Why is giveaway BOT offline?
- 11. How do you use giveaway bot commands?
- 12. How do you end a giveaway Bot Giveaway?
- 13. What is the giveaway BOT prefix?
- 14. How do I claim a discord giveaway?
What does ping mean in gaming?
What does ping mean in among us?
Why can I not ping people in discord?
Apparently this happens when Discord doesn’t properly cache the user, making them not pingable. The only solution seems to be enabling developer mode @ options and then copying their userid and then using this format: <@ID HERE> to ping them.
How do I ping a role with ID?
You can also directly mention an user or a role through the ID. The client replaces @role or @username#discrim with <@&ID> or <@ID> (respectively) and vice versa automatically. The reason this is used is because names change while IDs don’t. You may like this Can you cast gentle repose twice?
How do you get a bot to mention a role?
Get the ID of the Moderators role, add it to the string accordingly and the bot will mention the role as you would from the Discord client. This method also works for webhooks. It will tag all users with this role.
How do I find my role ID?
To get the ID of a role without mentioning it, enable developer mode in the Appearance section of your user settings, then go to the role menu in the server settings and right click on the role you want the ID of, then click “Copy ID”.
What is Yagpdb XYZ?
YAGPDB (Yet Another General Purpose Discord Bot) is a advanced configurable discord bot providing a load of useful features for help with managing a server.
How do I control Yagpdb XYZ?
The setup for YAGPDB is pretty simple.
- Go to yagpdb.xyz/manage
- Click on Login.
- Authorize YAGPDB. xyz to know what servers you are on.
- On the upper-right-corner, you can select your server by clicking on Select a server and selecting the server you want to add the bot to and manage.
Can I rename mee6?
Go to Discord’s developer portal and create an application Give a name to your application and press Create. Don’t worry about it now, you can always change the name of your bot at any time! You may like this How do you get Dragonbane ore?
Why is giveaway BOT offline?
GiveawayBot hardly goes offline, if it does, it is most likely due to planned maintenance. Join our Support Server to request help.
How do you use giveaway bot commands?
Start Holding Giveaways!!
- ! ghelp – shows the available commands.
- ! gcreate – creates a giveaway (interactive setup)
- !gstart [winners] [prize] – starts a giveaway with the provided number of seconds. For example, !gstart 30s 2w Steam Code would start a 30-second giveaway for a Steam Code with 2 winners!
How do you end a giveaway Bot Giveaway?
gend [messageId] – Ends a giveaway immediately. If you provided a message ID it will end the giveaway at that ID. If you leave it blank, it looks in the current channel for the most recent giveaway and ends that. !
What is the giveaway BOT prefix?
How do I claim a discord giveaway?
You can find it in the #giveaway channel. In order to participate in the giveaway, all you need to do is to click on the little “party” emoji at the bottom of the giveaway message.