Table of Contents
- 1. Who is the girl on the battlefield 5 cover?
- 2. When did Battlefield 6 release?
- 3. Who made Battlefield Bad Company?
- 4. Can you play Battlefield Bad Company 2 on ps4?
- 5. Is Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2 connected?
- 6. Are there bots in bf1?
- 7. Can Battlefield 2 run Bad Company?
- 8. Can Battlefield 2 run without graphics card?
- 9. How do you get good at Bad Company 2?
- 10. How do I change the bc2 FOV?
- 11. How do I change the language on Battlefield Bad Company?
- 12. How do you save in Battlefield Bad Company 2?
- 13. How do you save progress in battlefield 5?
Who is the girl on the battlefield 5 cover?
When did Battlefield 6 release?
Who made Battlefield Bad Company?
Can you play Battlefield Bad Company 2 on ps4?
Both Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 made the list, making all contemporary Battlefields playable on Microsoft’s latest console. It’s worth noting that Battlefield 3 is only backwards compatible on disc, however. You may like this What is the Ark Halo?
Is Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2 connected?
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed by the Swedish firm EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, iOS and Kindle Fire systems. It is a direct sequel to Battlefield: Bad Company and is part of the Battlefield game series.
Are there bots in bf1?
Development of bf1 has finished. They have been investigating using bots and tests were done using bf1 but there’s basically zero chance of them appearing in game.
Can Battlefield 2 run Bad Company?
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will run on PC system with Windows XP and upwards….Can I Run Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
|Publisher :||Electronic Arts|
|Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Release Date : 2nd of March 2010|
Can Battlefield 2 run without graphics card?
but you require at least Core I3 Processor to run it at high graphics and 2 GB Ram is enough to play without lagging.
How do you get good at Bad Company 2?
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Multiplayer Tips You may like this Is Pokemon still popular 2020?
- Start off as a medic. BFBC2 can be a brutal to newcomers and dying over and over again just isn’t fun.
- Structures don’t last forever. In BFBC2 pretty much every structure barring a few is destructible so don’t think taking cover behind that concrete wall will save your life.
- Don’t ignore vehicles.
How do I change the bc2 FOV?
Go to “[DRIVE]Users[YOUR USER NAME]DocumentsBFBC2” and open the “settings. ini” with notepad++ (you can use the default text editor, but I highly recommend notepad++[notepad-plus-plus.org]). Then in the last line in “graphics” there should be “fov=60”. Change 60 to your desired FOV, save it and set as “read only”.
How do I change the language on Battlefield Bad Company?
If you have the same problem follow these steps:
- Step 1: Navigate to the settings in your Documents folder.
- Step 2: Open the file: GameSettings(.ini) with a simple text editor like the Windows Editor.
- Step 3: Change the value “OriginalVOForEnemyTeam” to “0”.
- Step 4: Save your changes.
How do you save in Battlefield Bad Company 2?
INSTRUCTIONS ON USING BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 SAVEGAMES Download desired Battlefield Bad Company 2 save game file to your desktop. 3. Uzip it using WinZip or any similar tool, and you’ll get savegame file named “GameSettings. bin”.
How do you save progress in battlefield 5?
There is no manual save files, and you’ll be relying on an autosave function instead. In each mission/chapter throughout the game, you’ll be completing objectives, and each time you complete one of these, and move onto the next, you’ll see a white circle appear in the right corner of the screen.