Table of Contents
- 1. What is the most dangerous military job?
- 2. Which is the smartest military branch?
- 3. What is the smartest job in the military?
- 4. Which military branch pays most?
- 5. What military pays the most?
- 6. Can you join the military if you’ve seen a therapist?
- 7. Does the military check your mental health records?
- 8. Should I lie about ADHD at MEPS?
- 9. Do military psychologists get deployed?
What is the most dangerous military job?
The 11 most dangerous jobs in the US military
- Explosive ordnance disposal.
- Cavalry. Photo: US Army Sgt.
- Combat Engineers. Photo: US Marine Corps Cpl.
- Artillery. Photo: US Army.
- Medical. Photo: US Army Sgt.
- Vehicle transportation. Photo: US Army.
- Aviation. Photo: US Army Chief Warrant Officer 4 Daniel McClinton.
- Artillery observers. Photo: US Air Force Staff Sgt.
Which is the smartest military branch?
the Coast Guard
What is the smartest job in the military?
Here’s a look at six of the top military jobs requiring a high IQ.
- Navy Machinist’s Mate Nuclear.
- Air Force Scientific Applications Specialist.
- Army Satellite Communication Systems Operator-Maintainer.
- Navy Electronics Technician Nuclear.
- Navy Cryptologic Technician – Networks.
- Navy Electrician’s Mate Nuclear.
Which military branch pays most?
They include: You may like this What sides go with seafood?
- Air Force.
- Marine Corps.
- Coast Guard.
- E-1: $1732 per month.
- E-2: $1,942 per month.
- E-3: $2,043-$2,302 per month.
What military pays the most?
The highest ranking enlisted Marine, Sgt. Maj of the Marine Corps Ronald Green, makes over $90,000 a year in base pay alone. Military officer pay is much higher.
Can you join the military if you’ve seen a therapist?
Seeing a therapist in itself is not disqualifying, however being prescribed medication for depression would probably give you a hard time if not PDQ.
Does the military check your mental health records?
Lying at MEPS about medical or mental health history is a really bad idea with serious consequences, as stated on the Army enlistment contract you sign. Because the military does not routinely pull medical records, recruits who pass their physical and reveal no prior history may get in.
Should I lie about ADHD at MEPS?
DO NOT LIE to MEPS. Falsifying (lying) on enlistment documents may result in a Dishonorable Discharge, possible kegak action with a maximum penalty of a $10,000 fine and up to 14 years in federal prison. ADD or ADHD is not in itself disqualifying.
Do military psychologists get deployed?
To assuage those fears when he talks to students, Getka points out that psychologists deploy as part of medical teams, and they don’t face the same risks as service members trained for combat. According to Getka and Yeaw, no military psychologists have been wounded or killed while deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan. You may like this Is Harry Potter dreaming it all?