Table of Contents
How do you win big in Goldenrod Game Corner?
- Get a 7 in the first row.
- Press and hold A for the second row. If a 7 does not originally show up, the machine sometimes rolls it to a 7.
- For the third row, do the same as you did for the second row.
How do you get coins on Celadon game corner?
As far as I’ve found, there’s no real way to cheat the games and get a ton of coins. You simply gotta play them and try your best. Or failing that, spend upwards of $200,000 just buying 50 coins at a time from the counter. 😉 That should net you enough coins for Porygon.
What is the easiest way to get coins in Pokemon Crystal?
Wait until you line up two “7”s, and then press and hold the “A” button. Hold the “A” button until a third “7” falls into place. Once it does, you will receive 300 coins. Repeat this process to quickly collect coins.
Can you change the day in Pokemon Crystal?
In Pokémon Gold and Silver and Pokémon Crystal, the day of the week can be changed by accessing the “The clock’s time may be wrong” screen. This screen can be accessed with the clock reset function with a suitable password. You may like this Can you put silver leaf on glass?
Where do you get the amulet coin in Pokemon Silver?
- Gold, Silver, and Crystal: Goldenrod Underground.
- Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald: Given by Mom after obtaining the Balance Badge.
- FireRed and LeafGreen: Route 16 (Professor Oak’s Aide)
- Diamond and Pearl: Amity Square.
- Platinum: Amity Square.
- HeartGold and SoulSilver: Goldenrod City.
- Black and White: Castelia City.
Where should I keep my money amulet?
How to use Money Amulet? Wear it around your neck to ensure the flow of money. You can also hang it at the entrance of your house or office to bring prosperity and wealth. If the coin turns black from the environmental contaminants, it should be cleaned and recharged with positive affirmations.