Table of Contents
- 1. Who is more fun Emily or Corvo?
- 2. Should I kill Ramsey Dishonored 2?
- 3. Why did Havelock betray Corvo?
- 4. Does Emily die in Dishonored 2?
- 5. Did Dishonored 2 sell well?
- 6. How old is Corvo Dishonored 2?
- 7. Is Dishonored 2 as good as dishonored 1?
- 8. Is Dishonored 2 Difficult?
- 9. Does Dishonored 2 have easy mode?
- 10. How long is platinum in Dishonored 2?
- 11. Can you change difficulty Dishonored 2?
- 12. Does dishonored have difficulty achievements?
- 13. Is dishonored easy to platinum?
- 14. Does Dishonored 2 have mission select?
- 15. Does dishonored have difficulty trophies?
- 16. How do you get platinum in Dishonored 2?
- 17. How many playthroughs are in Dishonored?
- 18. Can you get achievements on easy Dishonored 2?
- 19. What are the secret achievements in Dishonored 2?
- 20. How do you get the shadow achievement in Dishonored 2?
- 21. How do you get the silence achievement in Dishonored 2?
- 22. How do you neutralize Jindosh?
Who is more fun Emily or Corvo?
Its been a bit since I’ve played Dishonored 2, but if I remember correctly Emily was more fun to play compared to Corvo, who has the same moveset as the first game. Honestly I would just play as Emily first since I personally believe it is the more interesting angle of the story. Have fun!
Should I kill Ramsey Dishonored 2?
Wiki Targeted (Games) Mortimer Ramsey. Mortimer Ramsey is a character in Dishonored 2 and an officer of the Dunwall City Watch. To retrieve the Signet Ring, Ramsey must either be killed or rendered unconscious and locked in the safe room.
Why did Havelock betray Corvo?
User Info: dr2448. Actually Havelock and the others betray you because they dont want Corvo to influence Emily the new empress. They wanted to have control of everything themselves while she served as the empress only in name.
Does Emily die in Dishonored 2?
Dishonored 2 On the 15th anniversary of the assassination of Empress Jessamine Kaldwin, Empress Emily Kaldwin hosts the annual event commemorating her death. You may like this What adaptation do dolphins have?
Did Dishonored 2 sell well?
The first game sold quite well. According to Eurogamer, Dishonored sold about 460,000 units in its first week and chugged on to sell millions on PC and consoles. Conversely, Dishonored 2 sales were 40-percent lower at launch. Overall, the sequel only managed to move 2.5 million copies on consoles and PC combined.
How old is Corvo Dishonored 2?
Is Dishonored 2 as good as dishonored 1?
The two games are good at different things. Dishonored 2 obviously has more content gameplay-wise and level-wise. Gameplay is much of the same but better in every way. And the story was a much more prominent focus than the last game.
Is Dishonored 2 Difficult?
The thing about Dishonored 2 is that it feels much, much harder than the first game. Not only are there more difficult enemies like the Clockwork Soldiers, there’s more mobs of enemies. I swear, almost every time I’m spotted I’m surrounded instantly by eight or nine sword and pistol wielding soldiers.
Does Dishonored 2 have easy mode?
Dishonored 2 has four difficulty settings: Easy. Medium. Hard. You may like this What is a sad play called?
How long is platinum in Dishonored 2?
Can you change difficulty Dishonored 2?
The menu from which you can customise Dishonored 2’s difficulty. It’s worth noting that selecting one of the four already available difficulty settings (Easy, Normal, Hard, or Very Hard) will show where each variable is set by default. You can tweak it from there.
Does dishonored have difficulty achievements?
There is no difficulty requirement for any achievement. You may accomplish them all on any difficulty setting you choose (and you may change the setting at any time).
Is dishonored easy to platinum?
The fastest way to platinum the game is to do two playthroughs on Easy difficulty, as there are no trophies tied to difficulty.
Does Dishonored 2 have mission select?
Now available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, Game Update 2 comes with two major additions: additional Custom Difficulty settings and Mission Restart/Select. Toggle on Iron Mode when starting a new game, and you’ll not only deal with permadeath but also won’t be able to manually save or load.
Does dishonored have difficulty trophies?
Completing the game without being detected or killing anyone might sound hectic, but it’s easier than excepted as there are no difficulty related trophies but this should be done in one single playthrough as level select doesn’t work towards this trophy.
How do you get platinum in Dishonored 2?
- Step 1: Complete Game with Emily Kaldwin, Get High Chaos, Find All Collectibles. This is going to be your lethal, non-stealth run to get high chaos.
- Step 2: Complete Game with Corvo Attano, Stay Undetected, Don’t kill anyone, Get Low Chaos.
- Step 3: Flesh and Steel trophy & Mop-Up.
How many playthroughs are in Dishonored?
Can you get achievements on easy Dishonored 2?
User Info: Leanaunfurled. Yes you can. No achievements require any specific difficulty mode.
What are the secret achievements in Dishonored 2?
- Imperial Seal. Recovered your signet ring.
- Jewel of the South. Reached Karnaca.
- The Beast Within. Dealt with Dr.
- Labyrinthine Mind. Found Anton Sokolov in the Clockwork Mansion.
- A Night in 1849. Visited the past.
- Spirit Thief. Took Delilah’s soul.
- Down with the Duke. Eliminated Duke Luca Abele.
- The Greatest Gift.
How do you get the shadow achievement in Dishonored 2?
In order to get this achievement in Dishonored, Corvo Attano must complete all missions after the prologue without alerting anyone. In Dishonored 2, Corvo or Emily Kaldwin must never be detected.
How do you get the silence achievement in Dishonored 2?
Climb up the second elevator shaft to the last floor to reach Jindosh’s laboratory, where he is sitting at his desk. Avoid being spotted by the patrolling Clockwork Soldier and dispatch Jindosh with a sure hit, for example an incendiary bolt, to complete the achievement.
How do you neutralize Jindosh?
There are two methods that can be used to take out Jindosh. The first one is to flip the lever in the main hall, having a conversation with the man and then going through subsequent rooms filled with mechanical soldiers. This option is reserved for players focusing on direct confrontations, murder and destruction.