Table of Contents
- 1. Who is the powerful man of the India?
- 2. Who is the woman of the year 2020 India?
- 3. Which job has highest salary in Kerala?
- 4. Which is the easiest government exam in India?
- 5. Which government exam has no age limit?
- 6. What is the age limit for government exams?
- 7. Which bank exam is easy?
- 8. Which degree is best for banking?
- 9. Which bank exam is difficult?
- 10. How do I start preparing for banking?
- 11. How can I crack English in bank exam?
- 12. Which job is better bank or SSC?
- 13. Is coaching necessary for bank exams?
Who is the powerful man of the India?
Top ten nominees
|1||B. R. Ambedkar (1891–1956)||Maharashtra|
|2||A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (1931–2015)||Tamil Nadu|
|3||Vallabhbhai Patel (1875–1950)||Gujarat|
|4||Jawaharlal Nehru (1889–1964)||Uttar Pradesh|
Who is the woman of the year 2020 India?
Minister KK Shailaja
Which job has highest salary in Kerala?
The top 5 highest paying jobs at Kerala with reported salaries are:
- assistant executive engineer – ₹33lakhs per year.
- project manager – ₹30lakhs per year.
- associate professor – ₹27lakhs per year.
- director – ₹26lakhs per year.
- principal – ₹25lakhs per year.
Which is the easiest government exam in India?
Easiest Competitive Exams in India 2020 You may like this Can you still use Wi-Fi on a DS?
- RRB Group D. Since the largest employer in the country, Railway exams are easy on comparison with other competitive exams in India.
- RRB NTPC.
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
Which government exam has no age limit?
All the posts of ministers, president, Pm, CMs have no upper age limit.
What is the age limit for government exams?
A. The maximum age limit of the applicants should be 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the organization norms.
Which bank exam is easy?
Which degree is best for banking?
- MBA. When it comes to a career in banking, an MBA is still the gold standard.
- Finance. A finance degree is all but mandatory for certain banking roles.
- Financial Engineering.
- Physics/ Engineering/ Mathematics.
Which bank exam is difficult?
1. RBI Grade B Officer. Through RBI Grade B Exam, the government will recruit eligible candidates to the post of Officer in Reserve Bank of India.
How do I start preparing for banking?
- What are Bank Recruitment exams?
- SBI Clerk/IBPS PO/IBPS Clerk/IBPS RRB/RBI/LIC: Selection Process.
- Preparation Strategy for Bank Exams 2020.
- Be aware about the latest Exam Pattern.
- Practice Mock Tests & Previous Years’ Papers.
- Time Management.
- Focus on Accuracy.
How can I crack English in bank exam?
One of the best ways to score more in English for bank exams is solving previous year question papers and mock tests. This will help you apprehend your performance and also understand the type of questions asked in SBI PO exam. You may like this What are the white mushrooms in Kingdom Hearts?
Which job is better bank or SSC?
SSC work pressure: The SSC job is more relaxed in comparison to a Bank PO job. An SSC staff gets to work on different tasks such as Administrative Task, supervision or any other tasks as asked by the senior official. SSC jobs ensure an excellent work-life balance.
Is coaching necessary for bank exams?
You just need to give your self-study proper direction and you can easily clear any bank exam in the first attempt, even without coaching. The ones who get through these exams to secure a bank job are not always the one who take coaching classes regularly.