Table of Contents
- 1. Can you catch both Lugia and Ho Oh in Crystal?
- 2. What do you do in Johto in Pokemon Crystal?
- 3. Can you get fossil Pokemon in Crystal?
- 4. What Pokemon do you show bills grandpa?
- 5. Where is Bill’s grandpa?
- 6. Where is Bill in Ecruteak city?
- 7. What Pokemon does Bills grandfather want to see SoulSilver?
- 8. How do you get a leaf stone in Pokemon Crystal?
- 9. What Pokemon has a leaf on its head?
- 10. How do you get Lickitung in soul silver?
- 11. How does Lickitung evolve?
Can you catch both Lugia and Ho Oh in Crystal?
You can encounter Lugia when you take the silver wing to Whirl Islands B2F. In order to get Ho-Oh, you need to capture Raikou, Entei, and Suicune in your game (traded ones don’t count). After that, you need to talk to a sage at the Tin Tower, take the rainbow wing from him, and encounter Ho-Oh at the top of the tower.
What do you do in Johto in Pokemon Crystal?
Ten Can’t Miss Activities in Johto and Beyond
- Catch One More Legendary Pokémon.
- Unleash the Beasts.
- Get a Master Ball.
- Defeat the Karate Master.
- Complete Your Unown Dex.
- Encounter Lapras on Friday.
- Leave Pokémon with Ditto at a Pokémon Day Care.
- Play the Card Flip Game.
Can you get fossil Pokemon in Crystal?
No new Fossils were introduced in Gold, Silver, and Crystal, and these games have no means by which to revive or acquire Fossils since the Cinnabar Lab was destroyed. However, Omanyte, Kabuto, and Aerodactyl are prominently featured in the puzzles located at Ruins of Alph.
What Pokemon do you show bills grandpa?
Oddish You may like this How are golf yardages calculated?
Where is Bill’s grandpa?
Bill’s grandfather is found in Bill’s old house, housesitting, on Route 25 in Kanto above Cerulean City.
Where is Bill in Ecruteak city?
When you first arrive at Ecruteak City, visit the Pokemon Center there. As you enter the Pokemon Center, Bill himself will be on his way out.
What Pokemon does Bills grandfather want to see SoulSilver?
Lickitung, Oddish, Staryu, Vulpix (For SoulSilver) or Growlithe (For HeartGold), and Pichu. In that order.
How do you get a leaf stone in Pokemon Crystal?
In Crystal, there are three ways to get a Leaf Stone:
- Show Bill’s Gramps an Oddish.
- Get the Picnicker’s Phone number on Route 34, and somtimes she will call and give you a Leaf Stone when you talk to [her].
- You can also get one from Mystery Gift (very Rare).
What Pokemon has a leaf on its head?
Chikorita You may like this Are fans allowed at Texas high school football games?
How do you get Lickitung in soul silver?
- Its located in route 44 where theres a lot of weepinbell as well.
- Lickitung are found on Route 44, or in the Safari Zone’s Forest area when three waterside blocks are placed out.
How does Lickitung evolve?
Lickitung (Japanese: ベロリンガ Beroringa) is a Normal-type Pokémon introduced in Generation I. It evolves into Lickilicky when leveled up while knowing Rollout.