Table of Contents
How do I convert RAR to Zip?
How to convert rar to zip file?
- Under “Select rar file to convert”, click on browse (or your browser equivalent)
- Select the file you wish to convert.
- (Optional) Set the desired compression level by clicking the down arrow next to “Convert to ZIP”.
- Click “Convert to ZIP”.
How do I unzip a TGZ file without WinZip?
How to Unzip Without WinZip Windows 10
- Find the desired ZIP file.
- Open the file explorer by double-clicking the desired file.
- Locate “Compressed Folder Tools” at the top of the File Explorer menu.
- Click “Extract” immediately below “Compressed Folder Tools”
- Wait for a pop-up window to appear.
Can a Mac open a zip file?
To open a zip file on a Mac, just double-click it. The Archive utility automatically opens the file or folder, decompressing it and putting it in the same folder as the compressed file.
How do I unzip a large file on a Mac?
One solution is to use Terminal, a built-in program on the Mac. You may like this Where do you find rubies in Subnautica?
- Open Terminal. You can use the Mac search at the top right and start typing Terminal.
- Type “unzip” and a space, then drag/drop the zip file into the Terminal window.
- Press Enter and the zip file will be unzipped, storing all files on your computer.
How do I unzip a file on MacBook Air?
Zip and unzip files and folders on Mac
- Compress a file or folder: Control-click it or tap it using two fingers, then choose Compress from the shortcut menu. If you compress a single item, the compressed file has the name of the original item with the . zip extension.
- Unzip (expand) a compressed item: Double-click the . zip file.
How do I unzip a .EXE file?
Right-click on the .exe file (from which you want to extract an . msi file) and from the shortcut menu choose 7-Zip > Open Archive. Do not extract any files yet. Instead, browse and look for the folder MSI within the contents.
How do I install an EXE file on my Macbook Pro?
If your EXE file won’t run on WINE, you’ll instead need to use Boot Camp.
- Click the “WineBottler 1.8-rc4 Development” button.
- Click Download when prompted.
- Click SKIP AD.
- Wait for WineBottler to download.
- Install WineBottler.
- Two-finger click your EXE file.
- Select Open With.
- Click Wine.