Table of Contents
- 1. Why was Starcraft 2 such a good game?
- 2. Is the Starcraft 2 scene built on casual players?
- 3. How many players are there in Starcraft 2?
- 4. Are there any bans for cheating in Starcraft 2?
- 5. What can you do in Starcraft 2 campaign?
- 6. How can I get in contact with Blizzard support?
- 7. Is there a free version of StarCraft 2?
Why was Starcraft 2 such a good game?
Blizzard was unstoppable. And the level of custom games built by the community in these games made them just that much more replayable (Brood War especially, but I enjoyed a lot of Warcraft3 ones too). Starcraft 2 released, and while it was still certainly great, the cracks started to show.
Is the Starcraft 2 scene built on casual players?
– The StarCraft II scene is built on casual players. I don’t need to talk much about this one — it’s undoubtedly true. Sponsors exist in the scene so that they can sell their products. They can only do this if players watch and support teams and players built around the game.
How many players are there in Starcraft 2?
If you take a look at SC2Ranks (Starcraft league statistics – SC2Ranks) and look at the total ladder population after various patches, you can see a clear decline — from nearly 1.5 million after patch 1.1, to 2 million after patch 1.3, down to about 700,000 active players now.
Are there any bans for cheating in Starcraft 2?
UPDATE 2 – Blizzard has issued the following statement to Kotaku on the matter: Blizzard Entertainment is not banning StarCraft II players just for using single-player cheats. There’s been some confusion in the last couple of days about the suspensions and bans meted out to players caught cheating in StarCraft II. You may like this Can you play real mahjong online?
What can you do in Starcraft 2 campaign?
Experience intergalactic warfare through an epic story campaign, best-in-class multiplayer competition, and collaborative co-op missions. Follow StarCraft II ’s three races in a cinematic struggle for survival in the Koprulu Sector. Battle opponents of similar skill on maps from all corners of the galaxy. Climb the ladder and secure your legacy!
How can I get in contact with Blizzard support?
You can call them at this number according to this site. Like fbueckert said in their comment, if it’s a Mobile Authenticator, try closing and re-opening it. Another possibility is that your Serial has got out of Sync. Which this means you will most definitely have to get in contact with customer support.
Is there a free version of StarCraft 2?
With large parts of StarCraft II’s single-player and multiplayer modes accessible for free (see below), it’s never been a better time to begin your StarCraft II story! The award-winning StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty story campaign is free in its entirety.