Table of Contents
- 1. Can you get more than one earthquake in diamond?
- 2. Where is the earthquake TM Diamond?
- 3. What are the most recent earthquakes?
- 4. Who is Cheryl in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?
- 5. Where do you find Cheryl in Star Trek?
- 6. Where did Cheryl get the mothim in Pokemon Crystal?
- 7. What kind of clothes does Cheryl wear in Pokemon?
- 8. Where do you find Cheryl in Pokemon platinum?
- 9. What does Cheryl do in the Battle Tower?
- 10. What happens in Cheryl’s Enchanted Honey Quest?
- 11. When did Cheryl appear in Some Enchanted sweetening?
Can you get more than one earthquake in diamond?
Yes you can get Earthquake (TM 26) from Battle Tower.
Where is the earthquake TM Diamond?
It’s in Wayward cave, it’ll take you a while to get to the room with it in there, but you’ll get there.
What are the most recent earthquakes?
USGS Magnitude 2.5+ Earthquakes, Past Day
- 113 km SE of Ungsang-nodongjagu, North Korea.
- 154 km SSE of Chignik, Alaska.
- 63 km W of Murghob, Tajikistan.
- 56 km SSE of Kokhanok, Alaska.
- 15 km NNW of Midland, Texas.
- 8 km SSE of Nuevo Sullana, Peru.
- 155 km SE of Chignik, Alaska.
- 10 km S of Dimitsána, Greece. You may like this What is Pokémon 149 Pearl?
Who is Cheryl in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?
Cheryl is one of five Trainers who can join with the main character during an event in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.
Where do you find Cheryl in Star Trek?
Cheryl appears in the Battleground, where she is battling Mira. The result of the battle was unseen and unknown. Later, after Buck and Looker are sent to the hospital after escaping from Team Galactic on Stark Mountain, Cheryl is seen trying to comfort a crying Mira next to Buck’s hospital bed.
Where did Cheryl get the mothim in Pokemon Crystal?
Mothim was first seen as a wild Burmy in the Eterna Forest. Cheryl spread some Honey on a tree in hopes of attracting a Burmy. After confirming Burmy’s gender to be male, she proceeded to capture him. She explained to Ash and his friends that she needed a male Burmy to evolve him into a Mothim in order to find the Amber Castle.
What kind of clothes does Cheryl wear in Pokemon?
She wears a modest, conservative outfit that consists of a light green and white long-sleeved semi-jacket, a brown undershirt, a long dark green pleated skirt, and tall brown boots with slightly tall heels. Overall, her appearance gives off a very ‘earthy’ vibe, despite the fact that she doesn’t train Grass -type Pokémon.
Where do you find Cheryl in Pokemon platinum?
When traveling with the player, she also heals his/her Pokémon completely after each battle. In Platinum, she will also give the player a Soothe Bell at the end of the Eterna Forest. In the Battle Tower, Cheryl uses a variety of Pokémon with focus on HP and recovery moves. You may like this What is the 5th generation of Pokemon?
What does Cheryl do in the Battle Tower?
In the Battle Tower, Cheryl uses a variety of Pokémon with focus on HP and recovery moves. Cheryl is an amateur treasure hunter who has been inspired by her grandfather’s own adventures. She decided her first mission was to locate the rumored Amber Castle and collect a sample of its Enchanted Honey.
What happens in Cheryl’s Enchanted Honey Quest?
In The Grass-Type is Always Greener!, Cheryl’s Enchanted Honey quest was going nowhere as Mothim was attracted to Honey slathered on the tree from earlier. The search was temporarily sidelined after the group encountered Gardenia, who later agreed to help them locate the Amber Castle.
When did Cheryl appear in Some Enchanted sweetening?
Cheryl first appeared in Some Enchanted Sweetening!, Ash and his friends were traveling through the Eterna Forest when Ash’s Aipom ran ahead after catching a smell of Honey.