Is it true if you write a letter to a Disney character?
While you may write separate personal letters to each individual Disney character, you will most likely receive a postcard that has been signed by numerous characters. To increase your chances of correspondence, we suggest that you write to both Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Resort in California.
Where do I send letters to Disney?
There are two official addresses to send your letter:
- Walt Disney Company. Attn: Fan Mail Department. 500 South Buena Vista Street. Burbank, CA 91521.
- Walt Disney World Communications. P.O. Box 10040. Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040.
- Tips for Sending Letters:
Does Disney Do signatures?
Have a Disney autograph book? Sadly, this will go by the wayside due to the pandemic due to safety reasons. Signing accurate autographs is just one of these 15 etiquette rules Disney employees must follow.
How do you tell your kid you’re going to Disney?
Place a Going to Walt Disney World window cling on your car. Asking the child to input a WDW address into your GPS unit. Asking the child to look up something on a map. Have a “We’re going to Disney World” message written on the map, or place a big “You are going here” sticker over WDW.
Can you write to Mickey Mouse?
How To Write A Letter To Mickey Mouse: The mailing address is Walt Disney Company, Attention: Fan Mail Department, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank California, 91521. If your child writes a sweet little letter, make a copy before you send it, better yet save the original, send the copy.
How do you write a letter to your favorite Disney character?
You can send your letters to:
- Disneyland Resort, Guest Communications.
- Attn: Character Fan Mail.
- PO Box 3232.
- Anaheim, CA 92803-3232.
- Walt Disney World Communications.
- PO Box 10040.
- Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830.
What color is Mickey?
Mickey’s shorts had been both red and green in merchandise, but they were more often red, so Band Concert decisively made red Mickey’s signature color.
How do you make a Mickey face?
- Draw two attached curves shapes.
- Add a centered U below.
- Draw two eyes and brows.
- Add a nose and mouth.
- Draw the head around the face.
- Add an ear on both sides.
- Draw the chest and arms belows.
- Fill in background with clouds.