Table of Contents
- 1. Which is the strongest legendary pokemon in fire red?
- 2. Where are the strongest wild Pokemon in fire red?
- 3. Which is the Best Pokemon in Fire Red?
- 4. What kind of Pokemon can you get in FireRed and LeafGreen?
- 5. Which is the best team in Fire Red?
- 6. What’s the best way to evolve Pokemon in Fire Red?
- 7. What is the most powerful Pokemon in FireRed?
- 8. What Pokemon is strong against fire?
- 9. What is the best fire starter Pokemon?
- 10. What is the Best Fighting type Pokemon?
Which is the strongest legendary pokemon in fire red?
The strongest Pokemon, Mewtwo, makes its home at the end of the treacherous Cerulean Cave.
Where are the strongest wild Pokemon in fire red?
Cerulean Cave is where the Lv. 50 and up pokemon are. Mewtwo is also there.
Which is the Best Pokemon in Fire Red?
With a moveset of Fly, Flamethrower, Blast Burn and Dragon Claw, Charizard was a tank when it came to facing Agatha and Lance of the Elite 4. Also had a great run in the Champion battle against Blue.
What kind of Pokemon can you get in FireRed and LeafGreen?
Like all the paired games in the Pokémon series, FireRed & LeafGreen each include Pokémon that cannot be obtained in the alternate version. To obtain Pokémon missing from your version you need to trade with someone who has the opposite version. You may like this Can you evolve Eevee in leaf green?
Which is the best team in Fire Red?
Moveset : Thunder, Outrage, Aerial Ace and Flamethrower. So this is my strongest team in Pokemon Fire Red. A well balanced team which could really take on anyone in the game. Hope you liked it and sorry for the long answer. Originally Answered: What party of 6 Pokemon is the best in Fire Red?
What’s the best way to evolve Pokemon in Fire Red?
However, there are many different methods of evolution as well, such as: Evolutionary Stones (Fire Stone, Water Stone, Thunder Stone, ETC.) Trading (unless you have a copy of Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Emerald, or another copy of Fire Red, at least two Game Boy Advances, and at least one Link Cable).
What is the most powerful Pokemon in FireRed?
Charmander is the strongest when it comes to just raw damage. It has a hard time sustaining itself and the early game can be hard. You need to catch and grind other Pokemon to help you deal with the early Gyms.
What Pokemon is strong against fire?
Water-type Pokemon are common throughout the Pokemon series and are particularly strong against fire-type Pokemon. In addition, most water-type Pokemon can learn the move “Surf,” which allows you to travel across water.
What is the best fire starter Pokemon?
1. Charmander. Charmander is clearly a fan favorite, not just because it’s one of the best starter Pokemon in the game. This fire type lizard is one of the three starters alongside Squirtle and Bulbasaur , and is from the Kanto region. You may like this How do you get to Giovanni in Viridian City Gym in fire red?
What is the Best Fighting type Pokemon?
Here’s a list of some of the best fighting type Pokemon among all seven generations. First up is the fighting Pokemon icon from the 1st generation and is none other than Machamp, the evolved form of Machoke. Machamp has four arms and punches incredibly fast (many punches per second), making it one of the strongest fighting Pokemon.