Table of Contents
- 1. What does familiar situation mean?
- 2. What is life situation?
- 3. How can I be more familiar?
- 4. What is the example of familiar?
- 5. What is another word for not familiar?
- 6. What is a bad situation?
- 7. What is difficult situation?
- 8. What is the difference between familiar with and familiar to?
- 9. How can I use familiar in a sentence?
What does familiar situation mean?
adj. 1 well-known; easily recognized.
What is life situation?
life situation. My life situation has to do with what is going on “out there”–events, day-to-day occurrences, global circumstances that affect us all (economy, state of the world) and personal circumstances that affect just me and perhaps my loved ones.
How can I be more familiar?
To become familiar with a new situation or way of living – thesaurus
- settle into. phrasal verb.
- adjust. verb.
- grow into. phrasal verb.
- slot in. phrasal verb.
- acclimatize. verb.
- accustom yourself to something. phrase.
- get to know. phrase.
- settle in. phrasal verb.
What is the example of familiar?
The definition of familiar is something or someone who is friendly to you or known to you because of past history or experience. An example of familiar is a description for an old friend. An example of familiar is a description for your home and the path you take to get there. You may like this What is display circuit?
What is another word for not familiar?
This shows grade level based on the word’s complexity. not familiar; not acquainted with or conversant about: to be unfamiliar with a subject. different; unaccustomed; unusual; strange: an unfamiliar treat.
What is a bad situation?
An awkward, complex, or hazardous situation. A boring, tedious or tiresome thing or person. Noun. ▲ An awkward, complex, or hazardous situation.
What is difficult situation?
Difficult situations and experiences. Dangerous or exciting situations. In a dangerous situation. To be in, or to get into a difficult situation. Words used to describe difficult situations.
What is the difference between familiar with and familiar to?
If someone or something is familiar to you, you recognize them or know them well. If you are familiar with something, you know or understand it well. …
How can I use familiar in a sentence?
Familiar sentence example You may like this What Im trying to say meaning?
- The name wasn’t familiar to me.
- The familiar voice was carried on the wind.
- The familiar light appeared.
- His gaze wandered over her face in that familiar way.
- I stood amidst the familiar instruments, wondering where to begin.