Table of Contents
- 1. How do you use the test realm in Wizard101?
- 2. What should I spend my training points on Wizard101?
- 3. How can I pass my aptitude test?
- 4. Where is the beetle in Temple of storms?
- 5. Is feint good Wizard101?
- 6. Do you have to do the puzzle with the boss?
- 7. How many pilars are in the Morse code puzzle?
- 8. What’s the best way to solve a puzzle?
- 9. How to solve the trial of the spheres puzzle?
- 10. What do you need to know about Wizard101?
- 11. How to get into the Wizard101 Test Realm?
- 12. How can I play Wizard101 on my computer?
- 13. What are the puzzles in the trial of the spheres?
- 14. How do you open the tomb of storms in Wizard101?
- 15. Who is the only person who knows how do you enter the tomb of storms?
- 16. How do you unlock the tomb of storms?
- 17. Why are aptitude tests so hard?
- 18. What is a good score for an aptitude test?
- 19. Where is the vault of ice in wizard101?
- 20. Where is the well of spirits Beetle?
- 21. What is Wizard101 test realm?
How do you use the test realm in Wizard101?
Test Realm is available to Members with an Active Membership and to Crowns Players who have made a purchase of $6 or more in the last 30 days.
- You will use the same Login and Password that you use in the Live Realm.
- What you do on Test Realm does NOT affect your characters on Live.
What should I spend my training points on Wizard101?
How Should I Spend My Training Points?
- Ice to Tower Shield: 5 training points.
- Death to Feint: 7 training points.
- The sun school damage spells: 6 training points.
- Spirit or Elemental blades and traps, depending on your school: 2 training points.
- Reshuffle: 1 training point.
- Aegis and Indemnity: 2 points.
How can I pass my aptitude test?
How to Pass an Aptitude Test
- Practice the test daily. Practice makes perfect.
- Make sure you know the test format.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Be sure that you practice tests specific to your niche, market or industry.
- Manage your time well.
Where is the beetle in Temple of storms?
Tomb of Storms – The beetle is located behind the Sphinx head. Well of Spirits – At the back of the room, behind the Krok statue, up on the ledge. You may like this What can you do with KinzCash on Webkinz?
Is feint good Wizard101?
Learning Feint is more than worth it, especially as a balance. The spell will greatly assist in combos and preparing for finishing hits, especially against bosses. Highly recommend! I also recommend you purchase your training points back as you have no reason to train at all.
Do you have to do the puzzle with the boss?
You can choose whether you want to battle these two alone, or do the puzzle first and fight them together with the boss then. Just walk around them and do the puzzle if you’re so inclined. It’s important that you don’t mess up this puzzle.
How many pilars are in the Morse code puzzle?
If you do, you will have to battle another mob of Myth school Sand Wyrm Larvae. In fact, this mob will spawn every time you make a mistake in the puzzle, so you better get it right or you’re stuck in there forever. In this room, there are six pilars with a morse code sign written at the base of each.
What’s the best way to solve a puzzle?
Occasionally, a puzzle cannot be fully solved, meaning you won’t be able to fill the entire grid. You should still be able to answer the question it asks. Use the grid to note down a straightforward clue. Start with one of the easiest clues, that gives you a simple fact matching two pieces of information together.
How to solve the trial of the spheres puzzle?
Puzzle: Use each of the stands until it locks up to align the moon holograms. Then, battle each of the four sets of minions. When each set is defeated, they will leave behind a silver chest. Get a Moon Shield from each one and give them to the statues near Ptolemos. This will open the boss’s door, completing the puzzle. You may like this How do I get to Ravenscar?
What do you need to know about Wizard101?
“Wizard101 is an online, multiplayer, Wizard school adventure game with collectible card magic, wizard duels, and far off worlds! The game allows players to create a student Wizard in an attempt to save Wizard City and explore many different worlds.”
How to get into the Wizard101 Test Realm?
Launch the Test Realm version by clicking the new icon on your desktop called “Wizard101 Test Server” and login with your regular Username and Password. Only active Members or Crowns Players who have made a Purchase in the last 30 days will be able to log into this Test Realm.
How can I play Wizard101 on my computer?
To start playing, follow these steps: Double click the file you have saved and complete the installation, which will install in a different location than your Live Realm Install. Launch the Test Realm version by clicking the new icon on your desktop called “Wizard101 Test Server” and login with your regular Username and Password.
What are the puzzles in the trial of the spheres?
This is a guide to the final instance in Celestia, the Test of the Spheres. When you enter, there will be three puzzles to solve. Test of Constellation: Use each of the stands once to align the stars, completing this puzzle. Test of the Shining Stars: Four lights are in a + formation.
How do you open the tomb of storms in Wizard101?
You must complete all main storyline quests in the Krokosphinx, including the two dungeons. You then talk to Shalek and then to the guys in the balance school. they will send you back to the Oasis where you will talk to Sgt Major Talbot. You see Hetch and will then be told how to gain access to the Tomb of Storms.
Who is the only person who knows how do you enter the tomb of storms?
Answer: The Knights of the Silver Rose Who is the only person who knows how to enter the Tomb of Storms?
How do you unlock the tomb of storms?
after you defeat krokhotep, you talk to shalek the wise in the entrance hall, then go to the balance school, and the order of the fang will be down there waiting for you. then you talk to sergeant talbot and finally, talk to hetch al dim and you get access to the tomb of storms!
Why are aptitude tests so hard?
First of all, the tests are hard because they are supposed to be. Companies want to hire the best candidates that are good as reasoning, interpretation and are able to come up with a solution to a problem all while working under constant pressure.
What is a good score for an aptitude test?
If a perfect aptitude test score is 100% or 100 points, and your score is 80% or above, it is considered a good score. A minimum acceptable score is considered to be from 70% to 80%.
Where is the vault of ice in wizard101?
It is an old Krok named Shalek the Wise. You have to have access to the Krokosphinx and complete the main quests for both the Hall of Champions and the Grand Arena. Only then will Shalek give you access to the Vault of Ice.
Where is the well of spirits Beetle?
What is Wizard101 test realm?
The Wizard101 Test Realm is set up by KingsIsle to test new material for the game. It is only available sometimes, and when it is available it is only for subscription players or for those who bought more than $10 in Crowns in the last 30 days.